Yod'm 3D is a virtual desktop manager with the fashionable effect : the cube
By default, the rotation of the cube is done with the keys CTRL+SHIFT+Arrows :
* CTRL+SHIFT+Left/Right = Next/prev desktop
* CTRL+SHIFT+Up = Activate and show a "far" view of the current desktop, Left and right to turn the cube
* CTRL+SHIFT+Down = Activate and show a "near" view of the current desktop, Left and right to turn the cube
Hold down CTRL+SHIFT to use the mouse to turn the cube.
( The rotation is possible only horizontally )
To move a windows to another desktop :
* Click on the title bar of the window (not maximized if possible), hold down
* Push CTRL+SHIFT to activate the cube, hold down
* When the cube is activated, move the window on left or right
* Release CTRL+SHIFT
To change the wallpaper of a desktop :
Just use Windows !
For each desktop, change the wallpaper using the windows display setting.
Switch to another application :
Click on the Yod'm 3D icon in the taskbar, the list of the windows opened in other desktop appear.
Click on the application to switch to the desktop.